Our guests share one or more of the following. They may be couples or solo travellers who:
- are planning a romantic or restorative break and looking for an inspiring and original place to stay without spending a fortune.
- want to relax and be near to nature but not miles from anywhere and would enjoy being able to stroll to a lovely village gastro pub for a special meal or when they don’t wish to cook.
- like the idea of coming to rural Wales and are looking for less visited great places outside the national parks.
- wish to be in their own space and not near to other units.
- would like to stay in an environmentally friendly place but still want to have a nice ensuite bathroom with a flushing loo.
- are very busy with work and/or family and are often bombarded with emails, social media and TV and may not get enough sleep.
- like the idea of stargazing but might live in towns and cities where the night sky is not very clear.
If this sounds like you, then Dôl Swynol would be perfect for you.